Stainless steel piping for your compressed air, vacuum and inert gasses applications
Stainless steel piping systems for harsh environments
AIRnet Stainless Steel piping system ensures 100% oil-free air delivery from the generation to the point-of-use, in compliance with the highest quality standards.
Thanks to its anti-corrosive properties, stainless steel piping can be installed in harsh production environments like pharma and health, food and beverages, and process industries.
When compressed air quality is crucial
Stainless steel piping guarantees optimal compressed air delivery and performance:
- Minimum frictional losses thanks to smooth internal surface
- All piping material is corrosion and contamination-free
- FDA approved material fittings with FKM seals
- Silicone-free and teflon-free
- Press-fit technology is 65% faster and cheaper than welding and fully adaptable to your environment
- ISO 8573-1 certified
AIRnet Stainless Steel Brochure
Stainless Steel - Features and Benefits